2018 Facility Needs Assessment
The Child Care Facilities Fund is asking you, our RI Early Childhood Care and Education Leaders, to respond to a Facility Survey in order to help us better understand your programs, facilities, program practices, and the obstacles you are facing with regards to indoor and outdoor learning environments.
As a thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules, every center that completes an on-line survey will be entered to win either:
- A $500.00 grant– Five centers will be randomly selected for a $500 grant to purchase indoor and outdoor materials of your choice to enhance the overall learning environment.
- A copy of one of our favorite child care and early learning environment resource books– Five centers will be randomly selected to receive a complimentary resource book.
We plan to use your feedback as we prioritize funding resources, professional development, technical assistance, and other opportunities to partner with you in expanding access to quality child care and early education in communities throughout Rhode Island. Recipients will be selected on March 9, 2018.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY
In This Issue
VIEW FULL NEWSLETTER
- Outdoor Play Interventions Program
- Safe Places for Early Care & Education
- Playground Safety – Danger vs. Risk
- 2018-2019 State Pre-K Request for Proposals