Our Third Online Workshop is Now Live!
Child Care Center Facilities Development & Financing
Our third online module, Child Care Centers Facilities Development and Financing , is now available! This new self-guided, interactive workshop has been developed for child care center directors, owners, education coordinators, facility managers, school leaders, and others who work with educational facilities.
One of the biggest hurdles in developing an early childhood center is knowing where to start. This module will focus on:
- Identifying the essential steps in the real estate and financing process
- Understanding the importance and components of early feasibility and planning
- Building an appropriate project development team
- Selecting and acquiring a site
- Raising money
- Completing construction
The essential concepts outlined will help you better understand your readiness for moving forward with a facility project. And if you are ready, make sure to utilize our Technical Assistance services to help you begin the process. This course comes with 3 professional development hours approved by the Center for Early Learning Professionals. Enjoy!
In This Issue
- Child Care Center Facilities Development & Financing online module is Now Live!
- Update on the Outdoor Play Intervention Program
- 2018 Women’s Business Leaders Conference
- Webinar training – “Introducing the Emergency Preparedness Manual for Early Childhood Programs”