Happy Holidays from All of Us at LISC!
Happy Holidays to you and yours! This season is a time for reflecting—on the accomplishments of the year gone by, and on our hopes for the year to come. Some of the highlights of our year include:
- Providing over $80K in funding to the early childhood community for facility improvements
- Hosting the National Recreation and Parks Association Certified Playground Safety Course
- Adding a new module to our Online Learning Platform
- Continuing our Outdoor Play Interventions Program for the second year, focusing on small-scale improvements to outdoor play spaces
- Spending nearly 1,100 hours with child care centers needing specialized technical assistance
- Advocating for child care and early learning at both the national and local level – even being part of a national early childhood initiative helping to develop an Early Learning Facilities Policy Framework
Thank you to all the wonderful partners, funders, and friends who make our work possible. And here’s to a prosperous and happy New Year! We look forward to our continued partnership.
In This Issue
VIEW FULL NEWSLETTER
- Coming to You in the New Year