Happy Holidays from All of Us at LISC!
Happy Holidays to you and yours! This season is a time for reflecting—on the accomplishments of the year gone by, and on our hopes for the year to come. Some of the highlights of our year include:
- Providing over $330K in funding to the early childhood community for facility improvements
- Launching an Online Learning Platform and introducing 2 new learning modules
- November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month! Reduce Exposure to Radon at Your Child Care Center.
- Creating a new program, Outdoor Play Interventions, focusing on small-scale improvements to outdoor play spaces
- Spending nearly 1,000 hours with child care centers needing specialized technical assistance
Thank you to all the wonderful partners, funders, and friends who make our work possible. And here’s to a prosperous and happy New Year! We look forward to our continued partnership.
In This Issue
VIEW FULL NEWSLETTER
- Coming to You in the New Year